Thursday, January 07, 2010

Diving with the Bull Sharks


A month ago we went and dove with the bull sharks in Playa del Carmen. Wow, that was exciting. There were 8 of us and we descended to 80' and got in a tight circle and waited. Out of nowhere they appeared. They circled around us, and got pretty darn close at times. Jesus kept pushing me out of the circle so he could get the photo opportunity with sharks behind me. That was okay till one came a bit to close for my likings. It was a cool experience and if you want to go let me know and I'll set it up. The best part was shore to the dive site was 5 minutes. Here's some pictures for you to see. Happy New Year to everyone, and let's go diving.

1 comment:

José said...

Must been really exciting being near the sharks, and a little frightening too I suppose. But it will be one of those things you will not forget. Here is some more info on the matter for anyone interested: Best scuba diving tours in CancĂșn